I miss blogging :(

Hello lovelies! I would like to apologize for not blogging, I had been occupied and soo busy due to my work especially last decemeber. Would you believe that I came for work last Dec. 23,24,30 and 31? Crazy right?
Anyway.. I soo missed blogging badly and I felt so bad neglecting my blog..

But hey, If I missed blogging, I definitely missed you guys, there's a lot of catching up to do.. Hahahah...
I also have lots of reviews to do :p

Ok so I'll be back tom and Ill do some post for tom. Goodnight :)

3 Response to I miss blogging :(

January 15, 2011 at 3:12 PM

great blog you have here! just take your time pretty :) we'l wait for your reviews! :)

newbie blogger here! it'll be so sweet of you if you follow me there too!

http://ibeauty-addict.blogspot.com/

January 16, 2011 at 9:28 AM

aww can't wait to hear from you!

January 18, 2011 at 12:25 AM

Thank you soo much for following my blog but actually now I've shifted to a new website so it'll be sooo sweet of you if you follow me there- http://www.chamberofbeauty.com/

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Copyright © 2009 Pink Scrunchie //* All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes