Review: Dermacolor Fixing Powder

What is it: Dermacolor Fixing Powder waterproofs, sets and mattes Camouflage Cream. 
Available in P1 white, P2 light, P3 light beige, P4 soft brown, and P5 dark



Initially, I was looking for a setting powder - that should lasts on me without retouching. And I wouldn't lie, I read about this Dermacolor from Camille from littlebeautybag, and I was sold by her review when she said it's waterproof! and It can make your make-up stay matte. Seriously, It's like An Anti-shine with water-proofing ingredients in it. And I said to myself, I have to have it!


I found it worked well on me by making my skin not sweaty anymore, a bit more brighter, and it kept my makeup looking fresh throughout half of the day. What I liked was that it felt like an extremely lightweight powder. It also has a micro-shimmers on it, but it’s so subtle I hardly notice it.

The packaging is simple but effective.  I feel like a little goes a long way, so this tube\ should last me six months or longer of regular usage.


Pros:
Sweatproof!
Comes in a very big tub
Powder is finely milled - This is really important for smooth applications
Instantly brightens your face - I believe it has this micro-shimmers on it, unnoticeable I must say.
Affordable Php1,350

Cons:
Matte-ness doesn't stay for long

Overall, I love this product even if it doesn't control my oiliness that long. I would be repurchasing this again if ever I ran out of this.

3 Response to Review: Dermacolor Fixing Powder

November 18, 2010 at 11:19 PM

This sounds like an amazing product! Where did you bought it? =D

xx
mycharmingvanity.blogspot.com

November 25, 2010 at 8:54 AM

wow, nice product! oh btw, thanks for the comment on my blog :) i bought the gel tint from an online seller for only php250 ^^

February 24, 2011 at 11:56 PM

glad you like it as well.im super oily and same as you when it comes to mattifying my face it doesn't last quite long.pero makeup tends to last longer even if i sweat.^_^

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Copyright © 2009 Pink Scrunchie //* All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes