NOTD: Pink Leopard

Hello lovelies!

I would like to share to you my nails for the week :) I'm currently inlove with my polish. It's so me.♥


My nails was done through konad stamping @ Dream Salon Bf Resort village. It costs me 100php for the stamping. I know, I can buy it at shopwise and have myself do this but. . . I'm too lazy. hahaha :)
That's it! Have a good night lovelies!

3 Response to NOTD: Pink Leopard

January 28, 2011 at 7:50 AM

ooh love your nails, so chic and pretty!

February 2, 2011 at 10:03 AM

So pretty! I love it and I love your blog!!

Marcy,
smudgemyeyeliner.com

April 22, 2011 at 9:24 PM

cool:)

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Copyright © 2009 Pink Scrunchie //* All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes