Murdered Brushes!

My poor Mac 219 Brush and Etude stippling brush got murdered by my babies! waaaaaa. . . .
It woke me up when I saw my brushes laid down on the floor and saw those tiny bits of wood scattered on the floor. waaa, couldn't help looking at it. I almost cry.. poor brushes...

I didn't know my baby (black shih tzu) sleeps on top of my vanity table. waaaaaa. I have all my brushes on top of my vanity table, but. .  . . . why chose my MAC brush? Why not the cheapo brush? waaaa...  Look what koko did to my brushes!

7 Response to Murdered Brushes!

November 15, 2010 at 5:10 PM

Oh no! Poor brushes. And your baby knows pa which one to pick - a MAC brush! :(

November 15, 2010 at 10:29 PM

i'm sorry about your brushes sis. at least magagamit mo parin siya despite what happened :(

November 16, 2010 at 12:26 AM

kyaah yeowch! :< I know this feeling all too well, they did something bad but they are just too cute to get punished TT.TT

November 16, 2010 at 6:19 AM

@Pammy: If I just knew, that he can climb the table, I didn't put my brushes there. :( sadd talaga. .

@Crystal: Naku sis, Ill just try to cover up the end part with something cute like stickers. pero, I cannot accept it eh, na kinain ng baby ko yung brush - If he only knew how much for a piece of MAC brush! grrr..

@Saving Capulet: That is the exact feeling I had when I first saw it.

November 16, 2010 at 11:51 PM

The reaction I had when I first viewed your page was - I was startled, like when I'm watching a horror movie. I'm grieving for your pencilpoint brush!!!!!!! - Sophie

November 30, 2010 at 9:57 PM

gosh, its a great loss >_<
you have to keep all the things high and away or ur little monster will make more damage =(!

February 21, 2011 at 7:30 PM

Hahahah poor brushes!

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Copyright © 2009 Pink Scrunchie //* All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes