Review: Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in Phoenix


This is my first CHANEL lipstick. I can say that I am very pleased to have this, not because of the brand itself but I am quite impressed with the quality of this..

Packaging:
The packaging isn't unique because it's similar to a regular lipgloss but it has this elegant and sophisticated style because the lacque is made of glass? - I don't know, but it feels like a glass. hahaha.

Color:
The color isn't bold, good enough to wear this lacque daytime and nighttime. Pigmentation is not intense like any other lipstick, but I believe you can build this color if you want more dramatic feel into your lips. I prefer using this like a lip stain,  - It gives me that pinky, healthy looking lips. :)

Texture:
It glides into my lips smoothly. And based to my experience, this lacque lasted on me for like 3hours.(without eating and drinking)

CONS:
  • I find this lacque very expensive! with the price of this lacque, you could actually buy 2 lipsticks from MAC. right? But I'm not regretting to have this, - I love this to bits. 
  • This lacque has weird smell. Talk about grandma's perfume. lol.
***Sorry if I took so long to review this, My brother in-law borrowed my camera, and I couldn't review without pictures to show. **** Peace!

1 Response to Review: Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in Phoenix

November 6, 2010 at 12:11 PM

very nice color.. :D but for the price.. hmm.. i have 3 sample bottles of YSL foundation and they have grandma scent too.. they smell more like of perfume..

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Copyright © 2009 Pink Scrunchie //* All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes