My Pink traincase


I am planning to enroll to a make-up school soon, that is why I bought this super cute pink diva traincase from legally vain.

I am so inlove with this traincase, it screams femininity, fashionable. . just perfect to tote this along to my make up school. I adore this more because it's light weight (made of veneer wood), it has lock - talk about anti-theft! :)

Unfortunately, I have to sell this cutiepie. why? because before I purchased this, I'm asking my husband to get me a trolley traincase, and little did i know, he surprised me! he bought my ultimate dream traincase and it's the same as fafinettex from youtube! I am so ecstatic when he told me about it. - he said.. " That traincase is cute, but what I got for you is wayyy wayy cuter than that.. and I was like.. what are you talking about? and then he finally said .. I asked my uncle to get the trolley of your dream, just for you.. oh my! I'm sooo excited!!!!



So, If anyone from my local readers wants to get this please let me know, Price is: 1600 :) Diva traincase is almost brand new, I got this 2 days ago. :)

9 Response to My Pink traincase

November 4, 2010 at 11:07 PM

wow!! i want one too.. I am still thinking if I really want a traincase.. yihh but this one looks so hot and FAB!!

November 4, 2010 at 11:09 PM

i forgot to add --- ang sweet ni hubby!!! :D

November 5, 2010 at 12:33 PM

lucky you! sweet husband and going to make up school! :)

November 5, 2010 at 6:30 PM

whoa!!! i love it! i wanna enroll in makeup school too! :)

November 5, 2010 at 7:20 PM

@ donnarence: yes, the traincase is really nice! and it's sooo darn cute! - Hubby is always there to support me with whatever I wanna do.. funny lang cos, he already have a knowledge about makeup.. so sweet! lucky to have him indeed!

@louise: yupp, super lucky louise! And I'm soo excited with my makeup school and my dream traincase!!!!

@MHA: Hi dear, why don't you try to enroll, I'm sure it will be fun!!!! :)

November 5, 2010 at 7:52 PM

lucky you to have a sweet supportive husband :)

November 5, 2010 at 10:48 PM

aww your hubbyis so sweet for doing that :) i agree thats a sexy train case! i want one! what makeup school do you plan on going to?

November 6, 2010 at 12:51 AM

@Nadine: Thank you so much! :)

@Donna: yes he is, so thankful to have him! well, regarding MU School, planning to enroll to MDA. makeup design academy. Do you have any suggestions?

February 26, 2011 at 9:15 PM

Hi sis, is your pink traincase still available? I am interested

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Copyright © 2009 Pink Scrunchie //* All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes