New set of brush!

Look.. I have a new set of Brushes... It was a love at first sight when I saw this. . . .


7 Response to New set of brush!

November 7, 2010 at 5:25 PM

wow new brushes!!:D

November 7, 2010 at 11:21 PM

wow cool. where did you get them?
purrty!c:

November 8, 2010 at 12:14 AM

@donnarence: I'm so happy I got this.. IT's super soft.... :D

@Skye: Hi skye! I got this from Ms. Sophia, owner of BeautyandMinerals @ multiply. Go buy na sis, she sells variety of brushes. :) Thanks for dropping by!

November 9, 2010 at 8:59 AM

ooh the kabuki brushies are super lovely!! i love the pink tips! <3

November 9, 2010 at 4:32 PM

super nice brushes! ^_^

http://bluemoondreaming.blogspot.com/

Anonymous
November 11, 2010 at 8:10 AM

Wow, they look really soft and they are super cute!
I want to get some, I love your blog..
Im following :P

check mine outt
http://beautylessons.blogspot.com/

November 28, 2010 at 11:08 PM

I love the brushes! This is beautiful!
www.itsbellatime.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Copyright © 2009 Pink Scrunchie //* All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes