NARS: Deepthroat




My take:
Deep Throat is a peachy pink blush with a small amount of gold shimmer. The shimmers are barely noticeable unless you look closely.
This blush is one of my favorite it gives me that natural-blushing-skin. And oh, when my cheeks starts to get oily it blends out and it gives me a dewy look.
I personally think this suits for all skintone. Pigmentation of this blush is just amazing. For your reference, I am NC35.  I'm still itching to try more nars blush. hahaha.. talk about spending much of your hard earned money for this blush but it's okay. Atleast I'm happy :)
PS: This could be an HG blush for me.

No Response to "NARS: Deepthroat"

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Copyright © 2009 Pink Scrunchie //* All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes