Mac: Lazy Day lipstick

Lazy Day lipstick from the collection of MAC to the Beach.

Lazy day is a Lustre finished lipstick described as a light dirty blue pink by mac.
I personally think that this lipstick is a cool toned lippy, It is indeed a gorgeous pink lipstick though it's too sheer on me, I don't know why,
It  doesn't show up onto my lips, maybe because my lips is very pigmented. However, I tried experimenting this lippy, I mixed up
OCC Hush and this one, and It gave me a nudey pink lippy which I loved  to bits! I also like the packaging looks cute though.
P.S.
I'm looking forward to get Jazzed lipstick and on the scene lipgloss from MAC Collection in the groove. (I believe it's already oos @ Mac online but,  I'm hoping MAC Philippines still have this stock. or else, I'm dead!)
That's all for tonight! Goodnight Beauties!

No Response to "Mac: Lazy Day lipstick"

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Copyright © 2009 Pink Scrunchie //* All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes