MAC: Well-dressed Blush


Mac Well-dressed blush is a lovely baby pink color. I bought this knowing that this will be a good baby pink when swiped on my cheeks.
I have read a lot of good reviews about this, unfortunately, this doesn't suit me. It doesn't show up on my nc35 skin. :(I think It would be better if
I purchase pink swoon instead.  I'm so sad that this doesn't suit my skin color, Out of disappointment I swapped this blush for a nars sertao - review coming up! Furthermore, I guess this is just good with fair skin/ cool toned beauties. ugh, I need to find a mac baby pink for myself or nars would be better.
Any suggestions? kindly write them below. :)

No Response to "MAC: Well-dressed Blush"

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Copyright © 2009 Pink Scrunchie //* All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes