Benefit Coralista

This is my very first Benefit blush. I couldn't believe that I just owned it now. gahh! I super like the color pay-off! It's corally and very sheen, just a perfect color for summer or anytime of the day. When you wear this blush, It gives you a glowing skin. I love that.  This blush is just Gorgeous, Gorgeous.  Btw, I didn't include any swatch of this blush because I forgot to take a shot, but I know you can do a search a swatch of this, cos lot of beauty bloggers already reviewed this blush. :] but, if you still want a swatch of this, just let me know okay?


That's all for tonight! Goodnight beauties!

No Response to "Benefit Coralista"

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Copyright © 2009 Pink Scrunchie //* All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes