Fashion Blog - Not a change of heart.

I am deeply sorry if i lacked posts on this blog. I don't know what happen but it seems that I'm not interested with make-ups any longer. Three weeks ago or so, seeing my vanity dresser made me realized that I don't need more makeups because I have a lot of [insert word: EXPENSIVE] cosmetics to use. I really don't know, but may be the practicality in me came out. That happens pala noh? I thought I would never stop collecting make-ups but then again I'm all wrong.

As of now, I'm really into fashion thing, but don't get me wrong, I still have my heart for makeup but I just want to venture with new stuff, you know being creative on how you can dress up not only with face, get me? hahaha ;p

Anyway, If I get a chance to get hold of new cosmetic, of course, I'm gonna still review it on my new blog.
>> http://mymariia.blogspot.com. So if you could follow me there, I would definitely appreciate it.

1 Response to Fashion Blog - Not a change of heart.

June 25, 2011 at 10:48 PM

this happened to me too!! i changed my blog name din. :-))

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Copyright © 2009 Pink Scrunchie //* All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes