10 oohhhh's about me

Hello barbie-dolls!
Since I'm here in blogger for months now, I would like to Introduce myself by giving 10 Facts about me.
  1. I love dogs! I cannot live without one. to attest, I have 4 different breeds of dog. (shih tzu, golden retriever, pom and labrador)
  2. I’m such a big eater especially every midnight. :|
  3. I am addicted to makeups and clothes and shoes.
  4. I’m planning to study at SOFA and finish my four year degree there! yes, Im an undergraduate. sucks right?
  5. I love love love oreo. I stock-up boxes of oreo’s in my room.
  6. I am a  Musical fan of Michelle Shaprow and Sugar Mama
  7. I’m in a relationship, and it will be our 9th anniversay on July
  8. I love beach. If only I can built a house, I’ll built it near the beach.
  9. I always have a pink scrunchie on my wrist, hence my blog title
  10. Caffeine makes me palpitate all the time, so I don’t drink coffee. boo!
So, until here. Goodnight! hahaha :)

5 Response to 10 oohhhh's about me

April 30, 2011 at 7:52 AM

Olá ...é a primeira vez que passo aquí e amei o seu blog! aquí é tudo muito lindo e pretendo voltar mais vezes para te visitar e espero que você me visite também !
um bom final de semana para você !
quando puder , me visita .
http://santosluiz.zip.net/

April 30, 2011 at 1:27 PM

i love dogs and oreos a lot too, i think i need to go out and buy me a pack! :)

May 1, 2011 at 6:28 PM

Hello , I am passing here to wish you a lovely Sunday!
pink kisses * _ *

I do not know write well in English, I'm Brazilian

Lu
http://santosluiz.zip.net/

June 1, 2011 at 3:54 PM

I love love love oreo toooo!!! :)

New follower here! Hope you can follow me back. Thanks! :)

June 23, 2011 at 3:36 PM

love this. so glad I came across your blog. I'm following, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 3 months ago after graduating from college in the south and moving across the country to LA. The site's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. I'd love if if you'd stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Any support would be awesome. Thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Copyright © 2009 Pink Scrunchie //* All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes