Mac lipsticks shade comparisons


Mac Show Orchid VS. Mac Petals and Peacock
I just thought to compare this two lipstick, I find it very similar. As you can see on the tubes, Both differs  in shade.
Show orchid shows as bright neon pink, while the petals and peacock shows as bright neon pink but more on lilac-y shade.
But when I swatched the two lippies, they totally look similar! as in very similar.. Well, I just thought if you like petals and peacock, and you missed
the mac collection of liberty london, you might wanna get show orchid instead. I believe Mac show orchid is a pro, but I believe it's available in ebay.
That's all, I hope this information helps. :)

No Response to "Mac lipsticks shade comparisons"

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Copyright © 2009 Pink Scrunchie //* All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes