Collective haul

Mac eyeshadows: esspresso,embark, ricepaper,wedge,honesty,gleam,mylar and soft brown + 2 mineralized shadows Inter-view and Love connection got this from a beauty forum 2 for $5 such a bargain. The Luminous shadows,loose powder and cheek color was given by mom-in law, Bought the MAC ever hip lippy from a friend, this was her back-up. I'm glad she sold this to me :) Lastly, My first ever 219 pencil brush from Mac. :) oh, the red lippy came from mom-inlaw too. she's such a sweetheart isn't she?

I got this pouch from japan, This was given by my mom-inlaw
Hairbands - I got these at night bazaar. 3 for $2 :)

No Response to "Collective haul"

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Copyright © 2009 Pink Scrunchie //* All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes