Review: Purederm Aloe Collagen Mask


What is it:
-100% Natural pulp sheet preventing skin trouble and providing close adhesion to skin
. -Aloe extract skin soothing and moisturizing.
-Collagen and Vitamin E age defying and brightening.
Directions:
Thoroughly cleanse and dry face. 2. Take out and unfold the mask and apply it on your face. 3. Wear the mask for 15~20 minutes and peel off slowly from the edges.
Effectivity:
The effect of this mask is somewhat promising. I felt softness and plumpiness of my skin, feels like I just went to a facial spa. :) and oh, It brightens my face aswell.
How soon did I see the effect & How long will it last?:
well masks like this gives effect  instantly and doesn't last very long. I believe that this type of mask will help immediate refreshening of your skin, Just imagine when the day you need something to liven up your skin, I'm sure this type of mask can do it and save some moolah too!
SideEffects:
As far as I remember, I didn't have any allergic reactions with this. It didn't break me out and no bumps sprouting around my chin and cheek area.
PS:
I will repurchase again in other variant. I am truly impressive with this mask. It delivers well with what they promise. :) I am happy that I got to try this one.

1 Response to Review: Purederm Aloe Collagen Mask

October 26, 2010 at 12:56 AM

thank you so much for this review! i didn't know which korean mask i should buy^^ so i'll try this one^^ are there other korean mask sheets that work well?^^
drey jewelry.

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Copyright © 2009 Pink Scrunchie //* All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes