Review: Aquaphor healing ointment


What is Aquaphor?
Aquaphor Healing Ointment protects dry, cracked or irritated skin to help enhance the natural healing process and restore smooth, healthy skin.
  • Clinically proven to reduce healing time
  • Creates a protective barrier that seals in moisture
  • Helps heal raw, irritated skin caused by radiation treatments, facial resurfacing procedures and Atopic Dermatitis
  • Soothes and helps protect extremely dry, chapped or chafed skin and lips caused by winter weather or diabetes
  • Soothes and protects minor burns
  • Fragrance-free, preservative-free, non-irritating
Eucerin Promise: High quality ingredients and clinically-proven formulas that help keep your skin healthy. Eucerin skin care is safe for sensitive skin and so effective that it's been trusted by dermatologists for years.
My take:
Effectivity:
I fely my ever-dry lips became softer, smoother in an instant! and oh, no more flakiness! yay to that!
How soon did I see the effect?
I used this stuff on bedtime, and amazingly after I woke up, I felt the change! I'm super happy!
How long will it last?
It lasted on me like 5 hours, and I'll just re-apply it, and bam no more dry lips for me. Actually after that 5hours, my lips is still soft actually, I just need to reapply because I just want to. :)
Side Effects:
NONE. I find this product amazing!!!!!
** See this before & after pictures to appreciate. This is taken before bed time (Dry and chappy lips) And Morning (Hello, super soft and smooth lips!) **


PS:
I didn't re-apply aquaphor here., I just felt my lips is super moisturized. What else can i say? This is my HG Healing ointment for my ever dry lips!

No Response to "Review: Aquaphor healing ointment"

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Copyright © 2009 Pink Scrunchie //* All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes